Monday, March 20, 2006

Final Fantasy XII: Finally Here

for all you 10 people that don't know yet, Final Fantasy XII is out. FF are, I think, the most best selling game franchise ever. and for a reason. the graphics are always on a different level than anything else, the storylines are amazingly complex and interesting and the enjoyment huge. so, to make you understand the popularity of the game in Japan, I will just show you what I have found on my nearest combini (convenience store) on the release day of FFXII. enter the FFXII potion



a RedBull-style drink. I haven't tried it (yet).

UPDATE: It was not that great...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although, in Japan Dragon Quest has always been more popular than Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy XII gets to be the sixth game to get a perfect score (40/40) from Famitsu, the other 5 are Vagrant Story (PSX), Soul Calibur (Dreamcast), The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time (N64), Legend of Zelda: Wind waker (NGC) and Nintendogs (NDS).