Sunday, February 19, 2006

In Zurich...

It has been a while... しばらくでしょうね。I have finished a report I had to submit yesterday and it took a lot of time... anyways...

I'm back in Europe! currently i'm spending some time in the Zurich airport, having lost 12euros trying to get my laptop to connect to the net...

In any case, I'm very excited to go back to greece since I will be seeing many of my friends that I haven't seen in ages. So my flight schedule was/is:

7.00am Hiyoshi -> Shibuya (by train)
8.09am Shibuya-> Narita Airport (by train)
11.00am Narita -> Zurich (+14hours by airplane)
9.00 pm Zurich -> Athens
7.00 am Athens -> Salonika
9.30 am Salonika->Edessa
13.00 pm Edessa->Giannitsa

that's a total of 25 hours of constant travel!!!!!!! the highlight was a half-an-hour long conversation with a japanese person sitting next to me in japanese! I REALLY need to study from now on...

given the fact that I have slept for about 2 hours at saturday night, it is fairly interesting....

especially when I will go to the police station to get the new passport.

the mood will be great for "public service screaming" --- greek style.

more soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a safe trip home and that you can rest after this long distance Transportations. Have a nice stay home!